Generally speaking, all visitors need a visa to enter the UAE, unless you are from one of these countries mentioned in the below link:
- Please note: Visa rules are subject to change. Kindly confirm with your airline prior booking.
- Players / accompany persons who require a visa are requested to upload and attach a clear scanned copy of their passports and colored personal photo (both in JPEG/JPG Format) in the online application form.
- For Indian citizens, last page of the passport is required for visa purposes.
- Minor accompany persons applying via Dubai Chess Club require a separate passport to process an entry visa.
- Entry visas to the UAE will be issued for eligible participants subject to the approval of the General Directorate of Residency & Foreigner Affairs – UAE and will be valid for 60 days from the date of arrival.
- All Visa application fees are non-refundable
|Processing Visa Fee for all players (except invited)||US$ 50||AED 190|
|Processing Visa Fee of an accompany Person||US$ 100||AED 380|
|Additional charges for special requests such as:|
|a) Indian Citizens requiring “Okay to Board Confirmation”||US$ 10||AED 35|
|b) Uzbek participants requiring a “verification stamp” from the Embassy of The Republic Of Uzbekistan||US$ 15||AED 60|
For all Visa inquiries, please contact Moheb Serag ( Moheb@dubaichess.ae )